Duration: 6 months starting from September
Please click on the link below to see more details.
- Monitor relevant developments in the area of EU and French policies/institutions;
- Draft briefs, reports and memos for our clients;
- Maintain the relationship with various policy makers;
- Good knowledge of the French/EU institutions and policies as well as a great interest for public policies;
- Excellent organisational and problem solving skills as well as an analytic mind;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Reliable team player;
- French language is a plus.
A first experience in institutional relations and public affairs, in particular in the financial, digital, energy or transportation sectors is greatly appreciated.
To apply, please send a resumé and cover letter to Clémence Arto : firstname.lastname@example.org