Duration: a maximum period of six months, starting as soon as possible
- Monitor EU policies of concern for our clients;
- Monitor evolutions of the EU political and institutional environment;
- Assist the team in the elaboration of legal and / or policy briefs and analyses;
- Participate to the overall execution of our clients’ public affairs strategies at EU / French levels;
- Attend and report on conferences and seminars related to the public policies of concern.
- Very good knowledge of the EU institutional environment;
- Excellent writing skills in English. Fluency in other languages, preferably German, is an advantage;
- Ideally working towards obtaining a degree in relevant fields such as political sciences or law;
- Previous experience in an EU institution or an EU association is an asset;
- Reliable, self-starter personality.
- Signing a training agreement between our firm, the intern, and the latter’s university or a law /professional bar school is mandatory;
- Please send us your CV and a cover letter, mentioning the reference “Internship Brussels 2018” on our Recruitment page;
- The internship is remunerated.